It’s the New Year and time to start thinking about the 2020 festival!
Tynedale Beer & Cider Festival is one of the North East’s biggest beer and cider festivals, and probably the best! An annual event, it takes place at Tynedale Park in Corbridge, the home of Tynedale Rugby Football Club. Over three days in June we bring you the best beers and ciders that the region and the UK have to offer, along with great wine, a gin and rum bar, delicious street food and live music. The festival is organised by Tynedale Lions Club and Tynedale Rugby Football Club. Its purpose is to raise money for good causes.
Festival opening times
Thursday 6pm – 11pm, Friday 1pm – 11pm, Saturday Noon – 11pm.
What’s new for 2020?
- We have extended our opening hours and you can now take a half day and join us from 1pm on the Friday! What a way to start the weekend.
- There will be some great new bands providing the entertainment, as well as some returning from previous years. Have a look at some videos from last year. Click this link.
- We are also having an extra day on the Sunday (21st) – Details on the Entertainment page.
- Our Street Food stalls were a big hit last year and we will have plenty of them for 2020.
- We are pleased to welcome back Dark Sky Glamping. Click this link for more information.
- Following the success of the men’s rugby 7’s, we are pleased to announce that we are planning a Ladies Touch Rugby Tournament for the Friday evening. More details in due course.
- As a reminder of the great time we had in 2019, click on this link to see photographs from the festival and some of the music we enjoyed.
7’s Rugby competitionWe had a great afternoon 0f Rugby 7’s at our 2019 festival. Matt Fieldhouse is organising it again for 2020 and we hope to have at least 12 teams. So you can come along on the Saturday afternoon and enjoy some great beers and also watch some fast and exciting 7’s rugby. The competition is in aid of the Stay Strong Stu charities.
We would like to thank Northumberland Fire & Rescue service for their assistance and advice enabling us to ensure we adhere to safe practise.