Tickets are on sale now, both online and in retail outlets in Hexham & Corbridge – see Tickets page for details. Tickets are selling fast, especially for Saturday, so don’t wait and buy yours now!
What’s new for 2017?
- a Gin Bar featuring local Gins and Fentimans Tonic waters.
- 2 Craft Keg Beer bars – Northern Alchemy and Tempest Brewing.
- 2 extra caterers – Tandoori Naan Hut and Simply Cheesecake (see Food page for more details).
- Wheelbirks Ice Cream (Saturday only).
- Probably an even bigger marquee.
- More and better quality ladies toilets!
- More space for camping and cooked breakfasts available on Saturday and Sunday morning.
As we had last year, we will feature 124 local and national real ales (some new breweries added), a cider bar with around 25 different Ciders and Perry’s. Our wine bar will again be in association with Paddy from BIN 21. There will be also be a selection of soft drinks and a fantastic Food Court with the Polish BBQ, Northern Wilds wood fired pizza, a salad bar plus others – see Food page.
Take a look at the video below and see what a great time we have at our festival.
Many thanks to Allendale Brewery for being a Main Sponsor again in 2017.
From our home in a former Smelt mill in the North Pennines, we brew an array of international, national and local award winning ales and lagers.
The Festival would like to thank Northumberland Fire & Rescue Service for its help and advice.
Northumberland Fire & Rescue Service
Fire Safety Training from the Experts
We had a great afternoon 0f Rugby 7’s at our 2016 festival. Matt Fieldhouse is organising it again for 2017 and we hope to have at least 10 teams. So you can come along on the Saturday afternoon and enjoy some great beers and also watch some fast and exciting 7’s rugby. The competition is in aid of the Stay Strong Stu charities. If you would like to enter a team please contact Matt by email email@example.com or call on 07765 366 324