Unfortunately due to high winds at extremely Tynedale Park, we have had to take the decision to cancel tonight’s festival event.
With potential gusts of up to 40 miles an hour forecast for this evening in Corbridge and on such an exposed site, we simply cannot proceed as there are serious concerns for safety in the marquee and on the site generally.
We are all very disappointed as we know you will be that the event cannot go ahead and we are of course sorry for any inconvenienced caused. However public safety must be and is always our main concern. We pride ourselves on running a professional and safe event and whilst we haven’t taken this decision lightly we know that it is the right thing to do.
Please be reassured that we plan to go ahead with Friday and Saturday’s event as normal and we hope to see many of you there.
Tickets for tonight can be used at the event on either Friday or Saturday – simply show your ticket at the gates as usual.
If you bought your ticket online via Skiddle they will be in touch to refund your costs. If you booked elsewhere and would like a refund you can contact the festival on email@example.com